What We Believe
We are saved by grace.
Christians are just normal people who have believed the gospel. Because of that, we want to follow Jesus and know more about Him and live in a way that pleases God. We do this because we love Him and want to show Him our love.
Sometimes we get it right, often we don’t, but like a good Father, His love for us is not dependent on what we do or don’t do. He can’t love us any more or any less then He does already, He just loves us. Isn’t that great?
What is The Gospel?
Gods Love. Our Sin. Christ's Sacrifice. Our Responsibility.
All of us have done things we shouldn't have and not done things we should have. The Bible calls this sin and God must punish sin. (Romans 3:23, 6:23)
The gospel is the message that God will give us pardon from our sins and eternal life with Him in heaven, if we will turn away from our sins and turn to Him, accepting His Son, Jesus Christ, as our Saviour and Lord.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).
This simple message is for all the world.
What About You?
What Will You Do with Jesus?
The Bible declares that God through His Son created all things including mankind who were created in the image of God to enjoy fellowship with Him. Therefore we are all responsible to consider what God’s word says to us because after we die we will all have to face God and give an account unto Him (Romans 2:3, 2 Corinthians 5:10).
God says that through the disobedience of one man (that is Adam) sin entered into the world, and the end result of sin is death and separation from God; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned (Romans 5). None of us deserve to go to heaven.
But God who is rich in mercy has extended His gracious hand to every person by offering salvation through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, who died upon the cross to pay the penalty of our sins. God offers this unconditional pardon to every person. (John 10:9, John 8:12)
Statement of Faith
We believe that the Bible clearly teaches...
- God is triune; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, three yet one in essence. (Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; 1 John 5:7-8)
- The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious (substitutionary) death for the remission of our sins, His burial, resurrection, ascension, and His present ministry as High Priest and Advocate for His own at the right hand of God. ( Matthew 1:18-25; 1 Peter 2:22; 1 John 1:7; 1 Corinthians 15:4; Acts 1:9; Hebrews 8:1)
- The Bible is God’s revelation to the human race, perfect as originally given by Divine authority and inspiration. (Isaiah 40:8; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21)
- Men and women were created in the image of God; but we have sinned, and are separated from God. Jesus Christ is the one and only mediator between God and man. (Genesis 1:27; Romans 5:12 -19; 1 Timothy 2:5)
- The dead will be resurrected; the saved to everlasting life, the lost to everlasting punishment. (John 5:28,29; 1 Corinthians 15:12-22; 2 Thessalonians. 1:7-9)
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return imminently and in person for His Church. (John 14:3; 1 Corinthians 15:51,52; 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17)